Tuesday, June 28, 2005

First Post

I just looked at the first draft I composed. Eleven months ago. Created this account, played a bit, and then went home. I want to use this to encourage me to write. Will it work? Who knows, who cares. I will write this as if someone is reading it, even though I know this will be not that much different than my morning pages. Except that someone could look at it if they were so inclined.

What am I going to write? Whatever the heck is on my mind. It would be good to have a place for me to say some of the political stuph that I always am saying to myself (and to others ... probably boring them to death, but that is not my problem. OK, maybe it is in the sense that I create it. But they can tell me to stop anytime they want).

Why runner ramblings? Because I am a runner. And I tend to ramble at times. You should see some of my morning pages. Whining and rambling all over the place. But, I guess that is a silly thing to say, since you will never see them.

Time to publish my first post. Here goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home